Nursery to Class IX
Pre-Nursery, 3+ years of age as on 1 April of the year in which admission is sought.
A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school. (It can be downloaded from the school website)
Documents required at the time of Registration:
- Self-attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- Self-attested copy of the marksheet of the previously attended school.
- Copy of an eligibility certificate for eg. OBC/SC/ST if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the Aadhar Card of the student seeking admission.
- The transfer certificate from the previous school is mandatory.
Admission to Class XI is in accordance with the guidelines and norms laid by CBSE.
The school offers the following streams:
Admission Policy Class XI - CLICK HERE
Virtual Admissions Information Session Links -